LARAMIE COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROCEDURE
SUBJECT - Recording Credit Earned Through/Articulation with Secondary Schools
NUMBER – 6914
1. Student follows all guidelines in articulation agreement.
2. Student completes form for requesting credit earned through articulation with secondary schools.
3. Student gives form to appropriate instructor in the first semester of program enrollment in which the articulated credit will apply.
4. Instructor retains form until student provides verification of successful completion of the required number of credits (see articulation agreement).
5. Upon verification of required number of credits, instructor forwards form for signatures in the order provided on form.
6. Registrar, upon verification of required minimum GPA, enters LCCC credit on LCCC transcript as indicated on form.